Submit Your PSA
Information for PSA Submissions
Students will work in teams of 1-4 to create their PSA. All team submissions will be sent to the teacher for review. Each Teacher will then submit the top 3 PSAs for each of the classes that they teach.
For example, if a teacher teaches 3 classes, they would need to fill out 1 form for each class and can submit 3 PSAs’ per submission form.
One School Release Form must be submitted by each teacher. This form assures that the school has given permission to enter the competition and to share the contents of the submission with outside organizations for the purpose of judging.
Deadline is April 22nd
Grades 4-8: How to upload your PSA video
- Fill out your School Release Form
- Submit your videos here by April 22nd
- Fill out 1 form for each class that you teach
- Upload your student videos (instructional how-to video)
- Hit submit
Grades 9-12: How to upload your PSA video
If you run into any issues with uploading your PSA’s please try one of the following:
- Clear your cookies – Not sure how? Determine what browser you are using (Chrome or Safari) and Google, “How to clear cookies for X browser”
- Clear your history
- Check with your IT department to see if firewalls are getting in the way or try using a personal email address to submit
Get In Touch